Harper's first pair of big boy shoes are brown leather and sport two super cool velcro straps on either shoe :o). The soles aren't as flexible as the prewalker shoes but I think he'll manage. As you can see, he's ready to go!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Big Boy Shoes
Since the fall weather is beginning to creep in, we thought it was time to start putting shoes on our little guy. So, this morning I took him to Stride Rite for his first shopping trip. Not surprisingly, Harper's feet are too big (he's a size four) and too wide (he's a double wide) for the prewalker shoes so we had to go up one level.
Harper's first pair of big boy shoes are brown leather and sport two super cool velcro straps on either shoe :o). The soles aren't as flexible as the prewalker shoes but I think he'll manage. As you can see, he's ready to go!
Harper's first pair of big boy shoes are brown leather and sport two super cool velcro straps on either shoe :o). The soles aren't as flexible as the prewalker shoes but I think he'll manage. As you can see, he's ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment