Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Fun Does Not End

With grandparents willing and able to baby sit young Harper, Dyani and I went ice skating last weekend and as fun as it was I was completely relieved that we got out of there with no major injuries. I was terrified the first few times around but my wife effortlessly transitioned from sneaks to the blades and sauntered around on the ice like Katarina Witt. I was no Apollo Ohno as the dasher boards were my best friend. Hanging on to dear life at times. Of course, just when I started to get the hang, (well..sort of) the legs and ankles started to give out and we were ready to get out of there. I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well,well,well...a male that uses the word "sauntered" and knows figure skating folks other than tanya harding and nancy kerrigan. is the economy that bad???

...oh,i just can't wait for the hanrahans youtube channel!!!